We're back open - Covid-19 Update
We’re open for business and are looking forward to helping you regain your freedom and independence again.
We are pleased to confirm that we are up and running, and you can now book a free home assessment and demonstration again. We want to assure you that we remain resolutely committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our customers and employees and this continues to remain our number one priority.
We have put in place clear safety procedures for our assessors and fitting teams to ensure they are fit and healthy to be carrying out home visits and have made important changes to keep both you and our colleagues safe.
These additional measures include:
- Our product demonstration specialists and adaptations engineers will only come to work if they, and the rest of their household are free from Coronavirus symptoms
- Where possible we will observe strict social distancing measures throughout the demonstration or fitting and would ask our customers to do the same
- Our teams have additional safety clothing such as gloves and face coverings
- All products and vehicles are sanitised before and after every demonstration and keys and car are also sanitised after your product is fitted to your own vehicle
- Disposable gloves will be provided for you to wear if you would like to try the product yourself
- We will give you call to let you know we are there rather than ringing your doorbell
- We’ll do everything possible to accommodate individual customer requests for any additional measures you may need
- All branch visits by customers or suppliers must be pre-planned
Equally, we would ask that you let us know if there is any reason that our colleagues should not be visiting your property, or meeting with you in person. The reasons could include self-isolation or if you have exhibited any symptoms.
We remain vigilant in making our procedure and protocols as rigorous as possible in line with WHO guidelines and as always, will continue our commitment to give you the first-class service you expect.
Our team is on hand to help and answer any queries you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 038 6899